Friday, July 20, 2012

High Five for Friday

So for the past couple of months, I have been following a fun, quirky, educational (yes, shoes are educationalJ) blog. And every Friday, people link up and share five things about their week. It’s called “High Five for Friday” and it is promoted by Lauren at FromMyGreyDesk And, I have finally decided to give it a try. Not that my life is all that exciting, but I thought of a couple things this week I felt like sharingJ
Deep breath….. Okay, here goes nothing….lol


I am glad that Mondays only come once a week – and I am glad that coffee makes them more bearable

Salted caramel ice cream is the true love of my life, next to Jesus, of courseJ
  
“Why Worry?” by NewSong is an awesome song when you are feeling a wee bit down:)

Organization makes me a happy person – I know, I’m a tad strange (explanation: I got super organized at work (which makes me happy), and other people are appreciating it (which equals more happiness, haha)


My brother – I am pretty proud of him this week – enough saidJ

So there is my High Five for Friday! I honestly could have listed more than five things, but those could come in a later post. Most important thing I was reminded of this week, is how wonderful and amazing it is to have Jesus…. Always and forever

“O Lord, you have searched me and you know me.”

2 comments:

  1. Ha! How funny that we both link up to this even though you're waaay out there in WA. :) (And Lauren only lives about an hour or so from me!) I usually skim the list of blogs and I didn't today or I would have totally caught your name! Welcome to the club! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha! I actually found her blog through reading yours:) But, I don't think I linked up correctly, because my name wasn't on the list of link ups.... Hmmm...don't know what was up with that, lol. Anyways, definitely enjoy reading your blog, and am glad that all of those vigorous writing assignments through ABeka are paying off for the both of us:)

    ReplyDelete