Tuesday, April 2, 2013

#day1 recap

Sometimes, we minimize the things that God does in our lives. We do not give full acknowledgement to the magnitude of the little things. Littles things that we define as such. Nothing is too small for God, but we tend to put Him and His blessings in a box. We gauge what is a BIG blessing and what is a small blessing. We define what is a miracle of God and what is just a common occurrence. Shame on us...

Part of my goal for "40 More Days of Jesus", is to bring back into perspective the very presence of God in my life. He is always there, never leaving or forsaking, however, I do not always give Him the attention or the prominence that He deserves. Day 1 was awesome, and I am looking forward to the next 39. I truly believe that Jesus is going to be seen more clearly than He ever has before. I believe that for those of us partaking in this, we will be overwhelmed by how "present" He is...ALL the time....

Day 1:

I figured while I am documenting on Facebook and Instagram with pictures, I would also document on the blog so that I can give back story - because those are always fun!

Yesterday I had a phone interview, which I feel went so well! Thank you Lord!!!! After the interview, I checked my email, and there was an invite to yet another interview... I had to sit back and take it in, because I had asked the Lord for choices. And while I have not been offered a position yet, this was still an answer to prayer.

On top of that just being a wonderful morning, I was able to write 2 blog posts and... oh yeah, MY BUSINESS CARDS CAME!!! FIVE DAYS EARLY!!!! Pretty awesome day 1!

 One day down, thirty nine to go.... I am super excited about what is going to happen!

He answers prayers!!!
Five days early!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment